(10) Timetable bulletins will be issued by authority and over
the signature of the superintendent and will be numbered
consecutively during the effectiveness of each timetable.
In addition to the bulletin number, they will bear the
number of the current timetable.
b. Rule 5.
(1) Not more than two times are given for a train at any
station: where one is given it is, unless otherwise
indicated, the leaving time; where two are given they are
the arriving and the leaving time.
(2) Unless otherwise indicated, the time applies at the switch
where an opposing train enters the siding. Where there is
no siding, it applies at the place from which the train-
order signal is operated; where there is neither siding nor
train-order signal, it applies at the location of the
(3) Schedule meeting or passing
figures in full-faced type.
(4) Both the arriving and leaving time of a train are in full-
faced type when both are meeting or passing times, or when
one or more trains are to meet or to pass the train between
(5) Where one or more trains are to meet or pass a train at any
station, their numbers are shown in small type beside the
meeting-or passing time.
c. Rule 82.
Timetable schedules, unless
fulfilled, are in effect for 12 hours after their time at
Regular trains more than 12 hours behind
either their scheduled arriving or leaving time at any
station lose both right and schedule, and thereafter can
proceed only as authorized by train order.
d. Rule 92. Leaving Time. A train must not leave a station in
advance of its scheduled leaving time.