(9) What is an important requirement for all materials used in blocking and bracing?
a. Must provide resiliency.
b. Must be flexible and absorb shock.
c. Must be strong and rigid.
d. Must be easily compressed.
(10) Lumber is a material most commonly used for
a. Blocking and bracing.
(11) What is the most common method of cushioning small, lightweight, fragile items?
a. Floated package.
b. Floated item.
c. Suspension mounting.
(12) Which requires more cushioning, blocking, and bracing?
a. An irregular-shaped item.
b. Suspension mounting.
c. A floated package.
d. A regular-shape item.
(13) An item classed as being fragile can
a. Withstand a limited amount of impact without damage.
b. Withstand a constant amount of impact without damage.
c. Withstand very little impact without damage.
d. Withstand severe impact without damage.