TM 5-628/AFR 91-44
(1) All track, active and inactive.
(2) Track name or identification for each
Track maps are essential in identifying and locating
the components of the track network. Installations
(3) Track category for each track.
shall maintain a complete, accurate, and up-to-date
(4) Buildings, loading docks, bridges,
set of track maps for use by maintenance and
trestles, culverts, and other structures on or
engineering personnel. Track charts as described in
adjacent to the railroad roadway.
TM 5-627/AFM 91-33 may be used to supplement
track maps, if desired.
(6) Connections to serving railroads.
(7) Limits of Army track ownership and
a. Scale. Track maps should be drawn to a legi-
(8) Installation property lines and railroad
ble scale. The scale should be shown on each page
of the map.
(9) Rail weight.
b. Title. Track maps should contain a standard
(10) Turnout identification.
(11) Degree of curvature for all curves.
c. Legend. Track maps should contain a legend
(12) Grades and profile information
identifying all symbols used in the track map.
d. Track data. Data presented on track maps
(13) Track stationing or mileposts (optional).