1 MARCH 2000
PHASE 1 covers the primary route from connection with the commercial carrier to the end
of the East Line, Admin. Area, and Tracks 2-5 of the Classification Yard.
PHASE 2 covers the remainder of the Main Line (East Jct. to End), West Line, and North
Phase 1 and Phase 2 include the following trackage:
Main Line from connection with the commercial carrier (Sta. 0+00) to East Junction (Sta. 119+81).
- Track Y1 and Classification Yard tracks 2 - 5.
- Administration Area tracks A1 - A8.
- East Line and sidings from Origin (Sta. 0+00) to End (Sta. 120+56).
- Main Line and sidings from East Junction (Sta. 119+81) to End (Sta. 263+97), and track Y2.
- West Line and sidings from Origin (Sta. 0+00) to End (Sta. 75+06).
- North Line and sidings from Origin (Sta. 0+00) to End (Sta. 47+96).
The work plan and estimates are for restoration of the majority of the railroad network. However, not all
remedial actions are intended to be carried out on all trackage. Within the description of each remedial
action, the intended work limits are listed, where appropriate.